Formal living room, Large kitchen includes top of the line appliances, plenty of storage, island, dining area. Laundry room includes cabinets, counter top for folding clothes, room for freezer and there is also a 1/2 bathroom. The master bedroom and bathroom are on the main level. The 2nd level has a full bath, bedroom and a very large bonus room that could be made into 1-2 more bedrooms. There is a library room that could be a nursery or game room. The third level has a bedroom, 3/4 bathroom and storage.
- Annual Taxes 957
- Area SHARP COUNTY (NORTHERN)
- Area Amenities Playground, Security, Picnic Area, Fitness/Bike Trail
- County Sharp
- Foreclosure Reo NO
- Style Victorian
- Subdivision Horn 2nd
- Basement None
- Bedrooms Master Bedroom/Main Lv, Guest Bedroom Apart, 2 Bedrooms Same Level
- Energy Features Insulated Windows, Insulated Doors
- Exterior Metal/Vinyl Siding
- Fireplace Gas Logs Present, Uses Gas Logs Only
- Floors Wood, Tile
- Foundation Crawl Space
- Kitchen Equip Double Oven, Microwave, Surface Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Pantry, Refrigerator-Stays, Ice Maker Connection, Convection Oven
- Heat Air Central Cool-Electric,Central Heat-Electric,Heat Pump
- Roof Composition, 3 Tab Shingles
- Utilities Sewer-Public, Water-Public, Elec-Municipal (+Entergy), Gas-Propane/Butane, TV-Cable, Telephone-Private
- Walls Ceilings Sheet Rock,Sheet Rock Ceiling
- Master Bedroom Dim 16'10X12'
- Kitchen Dim 18'x13'
- Dining Room Dim 15'9x13'
- Approx Acreage 0.34
- Road Surface Paved
- Waterfront Other (see remarks)
- Elementary School Cherokee
- Middle School Highland
- High School Highland